Clamp fittings for every situation
Jentro, the go-to for clamp fittings
Whether you’re installing a water pipe or a central heating system, you simply cannot do without clamp fittings. But which clamp fitting best fits your system? We have what you need.
Because we have by far the largest range of clamp fittings on the market, with more than 1150 different clamp fittings available from stock. Whatever type of clamp fitting you’re looking for, from PE and PEX pipe fittings to brass water pipe fittings, we have everything you need to work on your bathroom and central heating applications with the greatest precision.
Thanks to our wide range of superior versatile fittings, you will always find the clamp fitting you need, ensuring you avoid a time-consuming, risk-filled installation on the building site resulting from the use of various components, tees and adapters... We have the right clamp fitting for every situation.
Request a quotation
Universal system with unrivalled qualities
The clamp fittings in our range are specially designed to easily connect PEX plastic tubes, without welding or soldering. The high quality of the clamp fittings also ensures fast installation of any setup.
Discover the advantages of our clamp fittings:
- All our clamp fittings can be very conveniently installed with one hand: tightening the nut is easy; the bolthead cannot be turned. The bolt of the clamp fitting can be mounted in either direction.
- It takes no effort to open the clamp fittings. You can easily open the clamp piece either by:
- Turning the supplied bolt or
- the super-fast way, using the special Jentro expander pliers
- The clamp fittings are supplied with a stainless steel nut with nylon insert to prevent unintentional loosening. This ensures the clamp fitting remains tightly in place.
- The clamp fittings have a stainless steel spacer pinion and are supplied with a special stainless steel bolt. The advantages of our fittings:
- No risk of galling.
- No extra treatment with special anti-galling lubricant needed.
- Very low friction resistance when turning the nut.
- The clamp fittings have longer lips to enable the clamp piece to be precisely positioned on the tubes.
- Every clamp fitting in our range comes with an edge protector to ensure the clamp piece can be positioned perfectly.
- Our clamp fittings fit the tubes so well that no O-ring is needed to seal the plastic tube.
- Both the clamp fitting and the clamp piece are made from stamped brass. This goes for the whole range.
What types of clamp fitting do we offer?
Are you looking for a clamp fitting? Do you know there are various types of clamp fitting to connect tubes and pipes securely and without leaks? We offer a wide choice of PE clamp fittings and PEX fittings in all common diameters, as well as brass clamp fittings. Ensuring that you will always find the perfect solution for any situation you may have to deal with.
We also offer a universal system for bathroom and central heating applications to make your life easier and speed up your work on site. All our clamp fittings are supplied as a single complete fitting, making the risk of leaking a thing of the past.
You can order these clamp fittings from us: SDR 7.4 PEX and PE tube fittings in sizes 20, 22, 25, 28, 32, 40, 50 and 63mm and SDR 11 PEX and PE fittings in sizes 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63, 75, 90, 110 and 125mm.
All our clamp fittings are of superior quality and are DVGW-, EN-ISO 15875-3- and CSTB-certified. So safety is ensured.
Like more information or advice about choosing the right clamp fitting for your system? Contact us online or call +32 16 44 21 21. We will be delighted to help you.
Why choose a Jentro clamp fitting?
- CSTB- and DVGW-certified tube system
- Orders placed before 11am are delivered within 48 hours.
- Unique concept