Clamp fitting for PEX and PE tubes
The new reference for clamp fittings
With more than 1.150 different fittings available direct out stock, this is the biggest fitting program by far on the market. No risky and time-consuming assembly on the building site anymore from different fitting parts to construct T-pieces, reductions…
Clamp fitting system with unseen qualities
- Highly comfortable single-handed operation: the nut is easily tightened with one hand; the bolt head is unable to turn. The bolt may be fitted in one direction or the other.
- Easy to open the clamping piece with the supplied bolt or
- Easy and super-fast opening and positioning of the clamping piece with the special Jentro expander pliers.
- Stainless steel nut with nylon insert to prevent unintended loosening.
- Stainless steel spacer pinion, supplied with a special stainless-steel bolt
- No risk of “cold welding or galling”
- Additional treatment with special anti-galling grease is no longer necessary!
- Very low frictional resistance when tightening the nut
- Extra-long lugs for precise positioning of the clamping piece.
- Bumper for a perfect and positioning of the clamping piece.
- No O-ring required for sealing the plastic pipe!
- Both the fitting and the clamping piece are made of forged brass. This applies to the entire range.
All our fittings are supplied as 1 complete fitting, leak risks belong to the past. Available for: SDR 7.4 PEX and PE tubes in sizes 20, 22, 25, 28, 32, 40, 50 and 63mm and SDR 11 PEX and PE tubes in sizes 25, 32, 40, 50, 63, 75, 90 and 110mm. Available approvals: DVGW, EN-ISO 15875-3 and CSTB.
Need more information? We are happy to inform you! Do not hesitate to contact us online or give us a call (+32 16 44 21 21).