Jentro compression fittings: only the best is good enough
Compression fittings: concern for quality
A good compression fitting is essential when connecting central heating and water pipes. You can choose from a wide range of compression fittings to achieve an optimal connection or branching. What are the best compression fittings? It depends on what you want to achieve. We are delighted to help you identify the best solution for your specific situation. And you are always assured of high quality.
Why choose Jentro compression fittings?
Looking for a compression fitting for water or central heating pipes? A PEX fitting, a SDR 7.4 or SDR 11 clamp fitting? In that case, you have more than one good reason to choose Jentro compression fittings.
- Jentro’s compression fitting system is a universal system for bathroom and central heating applications. All compression fitting components fit together perfectly. That ensures you can always count on safe and trouble-free installation.
- The extensive compression fitting programme ensures you can quickly instal every conceivable combination. We have every type of compression fitting, a comprehensive fitting system from 16mm to 160mm to maximize the options.
- The Jentro compression fittings are manufactured to unlimited perfection. We use the highest-quality brass with tolerances down to a five-hundredth of a millimetre. That ensures unrivalled quality. Down to the smallest details.
Our compression fittings are certified
The Jentro compression fittings are made from CW617N-Dw brass. That means that – just like our SDR 7.4 and 11 clamp fittings – our compression fittings fulfil the EU regulations for use with drinking water. The Jentro fitting system is accordingly also approved for drinking water by the DVWG and fulfils the requirements of EN-ISO 15875-3. We are your go-to supplier for compression fittings for water pipes or central heating pipes.
Installing compression fittings is a quick and easy process
But there’s more: Jentro compression fittings are characterized by their very simple and reliable connection technology. It means that both PEX and STABIL bathroom and central heating pipes can be compressed on a single fitting. Our PEX pipe fitting and other types of compression fitting have the following qualities:
- A very long sealing surface (19-50mm) and no narrowed bore like other push-in fittings.
- No O-ring seal. The expanded memory effect plastic ensures 100%-sealed connection.
- During compression, the sleeve pushes the pipe towards the compression fitting. That provides a safe connection that is easy to check visually.
Like more information or advice about choosing the right compression fitting for your (water or central heating) system? Contact us online or call +32 16 44 21 21. We will be delighted to help you.
Why choose a Jentro compression fitting?
- ISO-, CSTB- and DVGW-certified tube system
- Orders placed before 11am are delivered within 48 hours.
- Unique concept