PEX pipes in black casing
Cross-linked polyethylene pipe. Manufactured using the English type PEX-a procedure. With black ribbed high density polyethylene casing.
- Corrosion free plastic pipe, perfect to transport cold and hot (drinking) water and for central heating purposes.
- The extra oxygen diffusion barrier (EVOH) ensures the oxygen penetration of the pipes so they can also be used to transport water for central heating.
- The extra ribbed PE-casing serves as a mechanical protection for the PEX-a pipe and as an extra heat and sound insulation.
- Water distribution, mainly indoor, installed in concrete slab or surface mounted in a raceway.
- Feed and return for central heating.
- Pipes for compressed air up to 20 bar.