PEX pipes with 9mm insulation
Cross-linked polyethylene pipe. Manufactured using the English type PEX-a procedure. With polyethylene insulation of 9mm. Reinforced barrier provides mechanical protection of the insulation used on the construction yard.
- Corrosion free plastic pipe, perfect to transport cold and hot (drinking) water and for central heating purposes.
- The extra oxygen diffusion barrier (EVOH) ensures the oxygen penetration of the pipes so they can also be used to transport water for central heating.
- The 9mm insulation guarantees very low heat loss rates.
- Pipes for central heating system.
- Pipes for hot water circulation systems.